- Holiday hours:
- December 24th & 31st, the town office will be open from 8-2.
- December 25th & January 1st, the town office will be closed.
- January 4, the town office will be open from 8-12.
- On December 10, the town office will be open from 8 a.m.-12:30 p.m. We will reopen from 4:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m.
- The town office will be closed on January 21st and 22nd for vacation.
- The Town office will be open from 10 a.m.-8 p.m. for voting on November 5th.
Nomination papers will be available beginning December 16 for the following positions for next year:
- Town Clerk
- Tax Collector
- Second Selectman (three year term)
- School Board Member (X2)
- Town reports are in! You can pick one up at the town office or at the store.
- Tax Clubs are available for 2020. They are a convenient way to pay ahead so that when your taxes are due, they are already paid.
- We are trying out some new technology. If you would like an email reminder when your motor vehicle registrations are due, please send us your email and your vehicle plate numbers. We are hoping this works well and will help you remember to do them. Please email the information to Theresa Jipson through the following link: