- There is property for bid. If you would like information on this property and the bid information, please stop in to the office.
- The Town office will be open from 10 a.m.-8 p.m. for voting on November 5th.
Nomination papers will be available beginning December 16 for the following positions for next year:
- Town Clerk
- Tax Collector
- Second Selectman (three year term)
- School Board Member (X2)
- We hate to see her go, but Paula McGrath is leaving our little town. This leaves a vacancy in two positions. If you are interested in being part of the planning board or on the school board, please let us know. This would be a great way to give back to your little town. The school board position would be an appointed position until the next election which is at the end of March. It is a great way to see if this is something that you would enjoy. If you do, you could run for election. The planning board position will also end at the end of March.
- Town reports are in! You can pick one up at the town office or at the store.
- Tax Clubs are available for 2019. They are a convenient way to pay ahead so that when your taxes are due, they are already paid.
- We are trying out some new technology. If you would like an email reminder when your motor vehicle registrations are due, please send us your email and your vehicle plate numbers. We are hoping this works well and will help you remember to do them. Please email the information to Theresa Jipson through the following link: